Tell us how we can help you, download our Programs Menu and Corporate Brochure and get a tailored recommendation and quote within 24hrs.
I really enjoyed the coaching sessions...extremely valuable…with constructive feedback to help meet all my goals.
Whether one of your Board Directors needs to add inspiration or influence to their presentations, a manager needs more structure, clarity or confidence, or a member of the team requires the tools to overcome presentation nerves, our one-to-one individual coaching offers the solution.
In two half-day sessions we will transform an individual’s presenting impact and success. We won’t swamp them with unnecessary theory, as our approach is intensely practical and absolutely personalised to their individual needs. They’ll receive step-by-step advice, guidance and feedback on their presentation structure, delivery and slides, plus 30-days’ post-coaching support to guarantee they’ll make a dramatic difference to their presenting confidence, executive presence and effectiveness.
- How to use secondnature’s Presentation Mapper™ – four steps which guarantee effective presentations, every time
- Secrets to significantly reducing presentation preparation time
- Techniques for maintaining audience engagement and thinking on one’s feet
- Harnessing movement, body language, voice, gestures, pausing and eye contact
- Embracing personality to power impact and ability to persuade others
- Seven visual principles to ensure effective PowerPoint®/Keynote® slides
- Proven strategies for conquering nerves, before and during a presentation
- Closing a presentation effectively, to achieve the outcomes wanted/needed
- Compelling presentations which sell the presenter, as well as their message
- Greater personal presence and enhanced professionalism
- Increased ability to influence and sell ideas and recommendations
- Reduced preparation time; increased productivity
- Presentations delivered with confidence, credibility and authority
- Flexibility to adapt to different audiences, environments and unforeseen situations
- Natural, engaging and memorable presentations which deliver results