'PRESENT WITH CONFIDENCE will change the way you feel about public presenting. Practical magic!'
'I wish I did PRESENT INSPIRE! earlier! You make immense progress in 2 days.'
'Life changing! PRESENT WITH CONFIDENCE is a great workshop to bring out confidence in yourself; not just in presenting.'
Our Business Presentation Skills Training Programs
- Nine different training programs to suit any group size, ability level and format or scheduling requirement
- Australia’s most experiential, in-house business presentation skills workshops for professionals.
- All our presentation skills training courses are tailored and personalised for your organisation and your people.
- Learn to prepare, structure and deliver powerful presentations to engage, persuade, motivate, influence and inspire audiences.
- These group training programs will transform how your people present forever so they become the confident presenters they want to be!
- Group and team training or individual coaching
- Giving people the skills to win business critical pitches/tenders
- Preparing teams and individuals for presenting at high-stakes business events
- Highly focused, very practical workshops
- Sets your people and business apart, gets you on track, structures and clarifies your message
- Our training courses ensure you deliver your pitch with power, confidence and impact
- This pitch presentation skills training is the difference between winning and losing business, or making and breaking reputations.
- For any business professionals, from seasoned presenters to those new to presenting
- Private coaching focusing on the individual’s personal needs
- By learning powerful techniques with which they’re personally comfortable, our approach ensures people develop their own unique formula for successful presenting
- The coaching helps generate executive presence and gravitas
- The sessions build inherent confidence that will enhance an individual’s personal brand
- Our presentation skills coaching offers all the content of our group programs in a 1-to-1 format
From our Blog
Happy New Year to you all. We hope you enjoyed a very happy Christmas and that you’re buzzing with excitement for ...Read More
It’s been a big couple of months in world politics. As the dust settles on last year’s tumultuous US presidential election ...Read More
One of the key elements of a successful presentation is how well the presenter maintains audience engagement. When you’re in the ...Read More
Presentation Guru recently released the series ‘The Guru’s Big 5 Questions’ where 30 of the presentation world’s brightest minds each answer, ...Read More
With the somewhat lacklustre Australian election still in our rearview mirrors, the divisive Brexit decision still causing shockwaves, and one of ...Read More
With the recent RIO Olympics still fresh in mind, you’ve no doubt been regaled by tales of athletes training to reach ...Read More
Behavioural analysis and personality questionnaires. You may have done them at school or university, or perhaps just for fun. But in ...Read More
Effective communication in the workplace is of critical importance to your professional image, your contribution to the greater strategy of your ...Read More
The 70:20:10 approach first emerged from research into how effective & influential managers believed that they had learned; 70% from practical ...Read More
Your company’s core values are called that for a reason – they form the very centre of your company’s day to ...Read More
Everyone knows that when it comes to training budgets, every dollar counts, and you want to ensure that every participant gets ...Read More
For many, meetings are the bane of their lives. They can suck time out of the day, bore people to distraction, ...Read More
In every presentation skills workshop I run, the first thing I teach is the importance of understanding the wants, needs and ...Read More
Ah, the humble slide deck. Is there any invention that attracts as much controversy, debate and outright arguments in the world ...Read More
When someone asks you a question, either in work or in everyday life, how do you usually respond? Do you take ...Read More
Last week, our wonderful Managing Director, Belinda Huckle, was interviewed by the folks from the C Method, a blog and podcast ...Read More
Overcoming fear of presentations with some simple and practical tips from our Managing Director, Belinda Huckle. Surveys have shown time and ...Read More
How To Open A Presentation – Expert Tips To Help You Make A Stellar First Impression On Your Audience
You take your position at the front of the room. You feel your heart rate start to increase. Looking back at ...Read More
Body language is incredibly important for presenters. Our posture, the way we gesture, how we stand, the extent to which we ...Read More
We all know how important it is to be a confident, impactful, engaging presenter. Because let’s face it – you might ...Read More