'PRESENT WITH CONFIDENCE will change the way you feel about public presenting. Practical magic!'
'I wish I did PRESENT INSPIRE! earlier! You make immense progress in 2 days.'
'Life changing! PRESENT WITH CONFIDENCE is a great workshop to bring out confidence in yourself; not just in presenting.'
- Australia’s most experiential, in-house workshops for business professionals.
- Tailored for your organisation. Personalised for your people.
- Range of programs to suit any group size, ability and scheduling requirement
- Prepare, structure and deliver powerful presentations to engage, persuade, motivate, influence and inspire audiences.
- Transform the way your people present forever so they become the confident presenters they want to be!
- For teams or individuals
- Business critical pitches/tenders
- Presenting at high-stakes business events
- Highly focused, practical sessions
- Sets you apart, gets you on track, structures and clarifies your message
- Ensures you deliver with power, confidence and impact
- The difference between winning and losing business, or making and breaking reputations.
- For anyone in business – seasoned presenters to those new to presenting
- Personal coaching focusing squarely on the individual and their needs
- Offering all the content of our group programs in a private format
- Personality-based approach ensures you develop your own formula for success
- Learn powerful techniques that you’re personally comfortable with
- Generate executive presence and gravitas
- Build inherent confidence that will enhance your personal brand
From our Blog
Behavioural analysis and personality questionnaires. You may have done them at school or university, or perhaps just for fun. But in ...Read More
Effective communication in the workplace is of critical importance to your professional image, your contribution to the greater strategy of your ...Read More
The 70:20:10 approach first emerged from research into how effective & influential managers believed that they had learned; 70% from practical ...Read More
Your company’s core values are called that for a reason – they form the very centre of your company’s day to ...Read More
Everyone knows that when it comes to training budgets, every dollar counts, and you want to ensure that every participant gets ...Read More
For many, meetings are the bane of their lives. They can suck time out of the day, bore people to distraction, ...Read More
In every presentation skills workshop I run, the first thing I teach is the importance of understanding the wants, needs and ...Read More
Ah, the humble slide deck. Is there any invention that attracts as much controversy, debate and outright arguments in the world ...Read More
When someone asks you a question, either in work or in everyday life, how do you usually respond? Do you take ...Read More
Last week, our wonderful Managing Director, Belinda Huckle, was interviewed by the folks from the C Method, a blog and podcast ...Read More
Overcoming fear of presentations with some simple and practical tips from our Managing Director, Belinda Huckle. Surveys have shown time and ...Read More
How To Open A Presentation – Expert Tips To Help You Make A Stellar First Impression On Your Audience
You take your position at the front of the room. You feel your heart rate start to increase. Looking back at ...Read More
Body language is incredibly important for presenters. Our posture, the way we gesture, how we stand, the extent to which we ...Read More
We all know how important it is to be a confident, impactful, engaging presenter. Because let’s face it – you might ...Read More
“Feedback is the breakfast of champions” – the famous quote by Ken Blanchard epitomises the importance of providing constructive advice to ...Read More
In our previous post we talked about the use of gestures and how they can be used to help add impact ...Read More
“You play the hand you’re dealt. I think the game’s worthwhile” CS Lewis One of the most common questions we get ...Read More
is it a picture that paints a thousand words...or a word or two that paints a thousand pictures?Read More
you never get a 2nd chance to make a great 1st impression, and yet for most of us, kicking off a presentation is the hardest part.Read More
Starting a presentation is a bit like starting a car. You don’t jump in, throw it into 5th gear and try to roar off.Read More