Tell us how we can help you, download our Programs Menu and Corporate Brochure and get a tailored recommendation and quote within 24hrs.
'AAA+++ would use secondnature again!' (Oct 2016)
'Masterclass is truly a masterclass.'
'Great course for all levels to enhance and further develop skills in presenting.'
'Very useful. Everything I learnt today will assist in future presentations.'
'Thoroughly enjoyable, educational with real, relevant insights I can use in my working life.'
If you’re looking to schedule in a core business skills training session for your team at your next quarterly sales meeting or annual conference secondnature’s hands-on, high-octane, team-based presenting skills clinic will exceed your expectations.
In a day, or a half a day, your team will learn indispensable presenting skills that will transform their ability to both develop and deliver highly compelling and impactful presentations. This is not a ‘lecture n’ listen’ session! This Presenting Skills Masterclass is a roll-your-sleeves-up, enjoy and learn experience. We’ll use actual presentation scenarios from your business, specifically tailored to reflect the theme of your conference, meeting or current business objectives. Everyone will have the opportunity, in a team, to present (or ‘stand and deliver’ as we sometimes call it) and everyone will receive incisive and practical, individualised feedback.
- For 10-50 people in a day or half-day clinic
- Using our Presentation Mapper™ – 4 steps for clear, effective presentations
- Knowing how to grab the audience’s attention from the very start
- How to deliver key messages to make your presentation memorable
- Harnessing movement, voice, body language, gestures, pausing and eye contact like a professional
- 7 visual principles to ensure effective PowerPoint®/Keynote® slides
- Proven strategies for conquering nerves before and during a presentation
- Transformed ability to develop compelling presentations that get a message across, and persuade listeners
- Proven strategies for maintaining the audience’s engagement, no matter how technical/complex the content
- Increased ability to influence others and sell ideas and recommendations
- Significantly increased presenter confidence, credibility and authority
- Proven techniques that will make areal difference to each person’s professional success.